Monday, August 13, 2018

Noodles and Pasta Icing and Frosting

Pasta and Noodles are my favorite thing to eat My favorite pasta is bake Ziti without the meat I just like Baked Ziti with tomato Sauce and Cheese. My Favorite pasts of all time id homemade Macaroni and Cheese and I like the Mac and Cheese To be Very Yellow and I like soul Food Mac and Cheese.

My mother said " I think Noodles a thinner then Pasta and Pasta is thinker.

"Noodles and pasta differ primarily because they have different ingredients and the type of processing involved, Kaminska says.  

Noodles are usually made with flour milled from common wheat.

 Pasta is processed from durum semolina, which is coarser than typical flour. However, that difference is not always so cut and 

Like Cake Batter is thinner then cookie dough it's always been like that because it's just how the cake batter and cookie dough are made.

Icing and Frosting is what you put on cake and cookie one of My teachers Said "Icing and Frosting are the same thing."  Frosting is thinker the icing.




No comments:

Post a Comment