Thursday, August 16, 2018

Winnie The Pooh

Well Winnie the Pooh was a cartoon on Disney and Winnie The Pooh is a bear. His friends names are Owl, Tigger,Rabbit and Piglet.

 I read Piglet is a male character and I thought Piglet was a female because the way the character looked.

My friends Tigger and Pooh is like a 3D cartoon version of Winnie The Pooh and it was an educational cartoon on Disney Junior. The girls name on the show is Darby.

The cartoon Christopher robin was one the old Winnie the Pooh. I saw the Christopher Robin movie
and it was an actor playing the character Christopher Robin.

Winnie the Pooh and his friends wear Christopher's imaginary friend then they came to life.

The creator of Winnie the Pooh is A. A. Milne and The creator of My Friends Tigger and Pooh is Andy Sturmer. That Shows first episode was in May 12, 2007 their final episode was in
October 9, 2010.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment