Sunday, August 12, 2018

Price Of Egypt

Price of Egypt is a cartoon about Moses and Moses was a real people and I thought Moses was just a cartoon character and not I know he was a real person because it says that in the bible. When the movie first started Moses mother put in in the basket and the river took him to Ramses mothers house and Ramses mother adopted him.

Moses mother put Moses in the basket because the other Pharaohs where killing the babies And if Moses mother never but Moses in the Basket and put the basket in the river then he will be one of those died babies and she did not want him to be one of those died babies.

Ramses was nice to Moses because he thought he was one of them and Moses wife named Zipporah was mean to him in the movie at first and I said to them when I was young yeah get her because shes mean.

But Know I know why she was mean to Moses and to the other Pharaohs because they where treating her like a slave and as I got older I felt sorry for her I will be mean to people to if they treated me like a slave.

Moses never knew his family where slaves at first and Aaron and Miriam is his brother and sister and he saw them he didn't know that because the pharaohs never told them.

Moses knew that at the end and he said " Ramses Let my people go!" Ramses do not want to let his people go because he wanted them to still be slaves. Ramses was an very evil man and I know it's a fact he is in Hell because he did not believe in God.

If you believe in God and Lord is your Christ and Saver that means your going up to heaven if you do not believe that does not mean your going to heaven.

Moses was born in Land of Goshen which is named after the bible and he died in Mount Nebo in 1407 BC. His children's names are Gershom and Eliezer those are his sons.


No comments:

Post a Comment