Saturday, January 26, 2019

Care Bears

Cares is a cartoon and the creator of The Care Bears is Elena Kucharik,David H. DePatie and Linda Denham. I used to have the Care Bears computer game and The computer Game came in a disc.


The Care Bears are a fictional group of bears in all different colors bear characters originally painted in 1981 by artist Elena Kucharik to be used on greeting cards from American Greetings, but later used for toys, in TV programs, and in films. There are 218 Care Bears to date.

I like the Yellow Care Bear because she reminds me of The Sunshine and My name means a ray of Sun Shine. The characters in that shows names are Fun Shine Bear the yellow Bear,Grumpy Bear the blue bear, Cheer bear is pink but she has a rainbow on her stomach, Love Lot Bear is pink,Good Luck Bear is green, Brave Heart Lion is a orange Bear but he's like a lion figure.

If you want to see more of the characters look online and I do not know all there names until I look them up on the internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment