Saturday, January 26, 2019

Sky Dancer

I used to have a Sky Dancer Dolls and I play with it and It fly up into the air then my dad said to me " Take a break then you can play with Sky Dancer. He took it away from me because I made it fly up into the air and it made a crash sound.

I also had the Sky dancer DVD. My mom said " Sky Dancer is a Barbie Doll." I said" Not it's not it's Sky Dancer." My mom said " Yes it is Barbie." It does not say who is the creator of the toy and I think a First saw it on TV since 2006.

I think the dolls where created in 2006 or 2007 I do not remember and I do not know for sure because it does not say when it was first created and I do not remember when I first got my Sky Dancer doll.

Also I would like to create my own dolls and action figures one but I do not know when I am going created those toys I would like to make them soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment