Saturday, January 26, 2019

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty is a cartoon. Their is a girl in my school who loves Hello Kitty and she asked the teacher if she can have some Hello kitty Cookies the teacher said no because The Hello Kitty Cookie Mix had Strawberries and theirs people in my school who are allergic to berries.

One time we Made Hello Kitty Cookie but the thing is it has strawberries in the cookie mix and we had to throw the cookie mix out and my teacher did not know it had strawberries in it she got it by miss stake.

I would like the Hello Kitty Cookie mix soon and I want to learn how to make the Hello Kitty Cookies from scratch but I would like some one to teach me first. Yuko Shimizu is the creator of Hello Kitty and she is a Japanese designer.

Hello Kitty's Birthday is November 1, 1974. Hello Kitty is also known is by her real  name Kitty White, is a fictional cartoon character produced by the Japanese company Sanrio, created by Yuko Shimizu and currently designed by Yuko Yamaguchi. She is depicted as a female Gijinka with a red bow and, notably, no mouth.

Hello Kitty is a girly show and I used to have Hello Kitty stuff my self and I used to Like Hello Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment