Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Chris Brown in in France and the let him go. They did not arrest him he has not been prove that he did any thing. All long time ago he beated up Rihanna.

I heard Chris Brown pointed a gun at some body. If he does that and does stuff like that then His sick in the head if he does that.

People said" He rapped a woman." But they do not know it yet. They do not know if he rapped the woman or not it has not been prove in yet.

That is why I do not like Chris Brown and If I was the judge he will go to prison for a very long time. My dad said " He saw Chris Brown on the Interview and he attacked people when people tried to talk to them.

I just heard that on the news today That Chris Brown pointed a gun at some one. They are lucky he did not shoot them because if he shoots them he can go to jail and the prison can get very hurt or worst die.



No comments:

Post a Comment