Saturday, January 23, 2021

Joe Biden



Joe Biden is our new President of the United States Of America. No More Trump!

Biden was born in November 20, 1942 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. His parents names are Catherine Eugenia Finnegan and Joseph Robinette Biden Sr.

Donald Trump was or 45th President of the United States.  Trump is racist and when he won and became president I was very upset because I wanted Hillary Clinton, to become president because I wanted A first female president of the United states.

One Time I was on the Train and I said "There are too many male presidents why not give a woman a chance." Then all the women on the train clapped of me and I was proud.

Joe Biden's children's names are Hunter Biden, Beau Biden, Naomi Christina Biden, Ashley Biden.

No comments:

Post a Comment