Thursday, February 25, 2021

FG TV


 FG TV is on YouTube and it is a horrible thing that children should watch because the The guy that is a grown man acts crazy and I heard he makes funny of people grandmothers.

For example If you Grand mother is in a lot of pain he would just make fun of it which is so immature for a grown man to do on YouTube.

  • FGTeeV (also known as The Family Gaming Team, or FUNnel Vision) is an American family gaming YouTube channel known for their gaming videos. 

  • They are Christian, as they refer to Jesus Christ several times on their channel. FGTeeV stands for " F amily G aming T eams' E xtraordinarily E ntertaining V ideos.

If I had children I would not let them watch it because even I did not watch it that much I see some things that are not appropriate for children to be watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment