Thursday, October 13, 2022

The Baraney Documartry

 


The Baraney Documartry is on peacock and They show hater ]s abot killing barney and The person in the custom who played Barney.

Their where videos on people use other characters on TV show to kill barney and when I was younger I used to laugh at the stuff because Barney is not a real character and now I am like it's not funny that is sick.

I mean I am not to crazy about Barney ether but I do not act the away those people act and what I mean is They say They are going to Kill Barney and the cast it's evil.

They do that because They will not except that this is a just a TV show that children love. Haters that hate the show should keep their opinions to them self.

Some people are just evil and need God in their life and some people choose to be bad because they listen to the DeviL or they choose to be bad on purose or if they had a lot of bad things happenend to them in their live they can get evil and do evil things to people.

I heard kids in my school say lets Kill Barney and that is not Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment