Thursday, October 13, 2022

Why People are started to have less children

 Well children are started to be more expensive. I saw this on woman in english That is going to have her 50th baby thats crazy but every thing that you see on the internet is not true.

The most babies that people had is 9 or maybe even 12 thats it but to have 50 babies or children is too much. If that woman really has 50 children it will be very hard to take care I mean that women in a real baby boomer in this generation.

Goverment are trying to say to people cut down on the children maybe just have 1 or 2 thats it. That is because They thing the earth can suport a certain amount of people.

If we have to much people on this earth it will be more pollution or what I was think is if heir too much people  on this earth the earth will started to crack in too piece but hey that probably just in  my imaingation or thoughts.

I do not know how it's like in europe or in other countrys but in the United states people are not having that many children any more.

50 or even 100 children is too much because it will be very hard to take care of all of them with just a mom and dad you needs some Aunts uncles or even grandparents that can help you out. 

Some of my cousin are they only child in their family and I am a only child too and trust me it's no fun beening a only child. because if something every happened to my parents and if I have brothers and sister I will have siblings to suport me but I have cousin that will suport me if my parents were not around any more.

But if I had no cousins or siblings no aunt or uncles and if  my parents or even granparent were not around I will be crying for ever because I would have no one to support me. So it's good to have brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment