Sunday, October 2, 2022

Rickey Smiley


 Rickey Smiley is a comdeian. I have a 3d Modeling teacher on online and he said " His cousins friend knows him personally.

I never heard of Rickey Smiley before and I asked my parents do you know who he is and my parenst said " Yes." If my parents knoew him them How come all this time I did not know him. I guess I did not know him because He was was not in my generation.

 He was born in August 10, 1968. His parent name is  Carolita Smiley Lester, His childrens names are Aaryn Smiley, D'Essence Smiley,Brandon Smiley and Malik Smiley. 

Broderick Dornell Smiley is a comedian on  TV host  actor, and radio personality. He is  known for his prank phone calls. The calls feature Smiley disguising his voice and carrying on a conversation with the recipient of the call.



No comments:

Post a Comment