Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor she sings my favorite song My name is no my sign is no that is my favorite song by her I replayed over again.

 bBecause it sound good It is one of the best songs on the planet in my own opinion.

Ms. Trainor was born in December 22, 1993 in Nantucket I read it is an island.

 I thought Ms. Meghan was in her 40s are 30s because is look older I thought when I saw on the video yesterday Now I look and today she looked young maybe I did not pay attention to what she actually looked like.

Trainors parents names are Gary Trainor and Kelli Trainor.  It does not say who he children are maybe her parents think she is not ready to have children yet some girl are mother at 20s are even in there teens.

Meghan sing on I heart radio that is also called K.T.U. Radio her siblings are Justin Trainor and Ryan Trainor.

I will like to meet Trainor at a concert that people meet celebrities for years I always wanted to go to a place like that maybe soon I would go there or some where in the future my father think one day I am going to wide in a pink limo like other celebrities that is what I want.

I read she was also in the Peanuts movie a cartoon movie about Charlie Brown and I read she was on Intern with Nat Wolff that I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment