Monday, October 17, 2016

Names come from

I am writing about names. The names comes in people's and culture's mind. In Africa the culture gave them self's there own names in the olden days. Some thing happened Europeans from Europe took Africa gold took make them self's more rich.


 European's use to give African people European names. White people were in a lot of power back then.

 They use to give black people white names when black people try to say there real names the white people use to beat them. Black people say that my name is a European name.

Like if African people baby are born in Europe and there still black the babies will never have African names they were born with European names.

White people said to black "you culture is no good!" so white raped black women and make them sell there babies. Black where slaves and the whites do not give them any money black were working for free it was a very sick time back than.


Like Queen Nzinga is an African Queen that most black people do not know about. So I was going to name a white Asian and black cartoon to be named that name.

My father said know "no she is not going to have blond hair." My father said the name Nzinga  is a black name and Emily is a white name.

So I was upset when my father said that it sound racist to. So my father teach me today that white force black people to give them white names. My father was not trying to be racist actually he is not he is just saying black people are trying to get there culture back.

A lot of people name there Africa babies white names. People say Nzinga is for black people only and Emily is for white people only I do not think that is true names are not for just one color Like Nzinga first started from Africa but any body can be name Nzinga just the same as Emily.

Names Like whites should not force blacks to give then European names that was bad. So some names might of started in Africa or Asia or any where names are for every body to use.

Like if a black person wants to name there black baby a white name they can do that if a Asian person wants to name there baby a African name they can name it what ever they want.Most people know who Queen Elizabeth was not Nzinga.

My father thinks I am brainwashed and I do not appreciate my own culture and I do. Whites should not force black people to give them European names they can be named what ever they want.

God loves want people take bake there culture but what he dose not like is if you want to name a baby a certain name and the other person says you should name your baby this because you are Black,White, Asian you this and you are that.



No comments:

Post a Comment