Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sofia Vergara and Rico Rodriguez

Sofia Vergara was in the show Modern Family and in others movies like New Yea's Eve and The Smurfs.

 She is one of the celebrities that speak broken English so I did not understand what people that speak in broken English were trying to say now I know what that are trying to say.


I also saw she was in other cartoons movies like Happy Feet and Escape from planet Earth. Ms. Vergara was born in July 10, 1972 in Barranquilla Colombia.

Her parents are Margarita Vergara Davila De Vergara and Julio Enrique Vergara Robayo. Ms. Sofia's children are she has a son I read just now his name is Manolo Gonzalea-Ripoll Vergara. She played  on Modern Family Rico Rodriguez characters mother.

Rico Rodriguez was born in July 31, 1998 in Bryan Texas. Some people say that he is to fat and that is why people do not like him.

 I use to be like that but then I realize that it is not what out side it matters it's what inside that matters just because his fat do not mean his is mean or ugly.

Like this just because a person is very skinny does not mean that there nice they could be meaner then the fat person size and color of a person skin does not matter if there mean or nice it depends how there parents treat or teach them.

Like one time I saw on Magazine that the media said the fat people are ugly I showed it to my mom in Path Mark story one time she said "they are just trying to be mean." My mother probably doe not remember she remembers one way I remember another.

Like lets say if a problem happens now people might say the true but it would be the same way as other people see it The first person might say "ohh she started it!" The other person might say "well no he stared it!"

The only person that really knows what happened and who is telling the true is God. People think diffident
that is why our brains function different that is the way God made us.

No comments:

Post a Comment