Monday, January 22, 2018

Jack Black

Jack Black was in Movies like The School of Rock with Miranda Cosgrove and her was also in movies like Goosebumps,Kung Fu Panda,Kung Fu Panda 3, Kung Fu Panda 2, Ice Age, Kung Fu Panda Holiday,Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle and Shark Tales.

Mr. Black was born in August 28, 1969 in Santa Monica California. Thomas Jacob is his real name.

Tanya Haden is his wife and his children's names are Stanley Black,Thomas David Black,Samuel Jason Black.

His Parents Names are Thomas William Black and Judith Black when I click on Jack's Mothers name the search engine said  Judith Love Cohen Maybe that is Jack Blacks mothers maiden name.

He alright his not my favorite celebrity and I am not to crazy about he his okay but his really not my cup of tea I am not saying I hate him I just saying my opinion about him. If I do not like a famous person I will not say I hate them because that can hurt they feelings and God does not want us to hate others.

If I do not like some famous people I would say there not my cup of tea I would not say I hate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment