Monday, February 26, 2018

More About Welcome To The Wayne

The show I read had aired new episodes I thought they aired them in The USA but January 19- 29 of 2018 it had already aired those new episodes in other countries. I read that on the internet.

First it said that the episodes where spouse to air in the USA in October 26-28. Then it said the show got Cancelled.

Now it's saying the aired date is TBA which I do not know what that stands for I guest it stands for Totally Beyond Air or To be Announced I guest that means they are going to announce the air date some where in the future.

In The United States only 9 episodes had aired on TV on Nickelodeon and I wish They will air these 20 episodes soon.

 I do not know why they will air those new episodes in different countries. I am writing this To the creator if you do not want the ratings to keep going down you should air new episodes Not just in other countries but in the United States to. It only said The 20th episode will air in the United States in May 2018 it does not say what day the show is going to air.

No comments:

Post a Comment