Thursday, April 12, 2018

Where Does Music Come from? and the stuff that we have now

Well now we listen to music on  Youtube. I pods, i Pads and radios. Before we had had all of that stuff people use to listen to music in this old music boxes.

 I know that because me and my mother went to the Art Museum.

When My mother watch the video I did not know what was going on and I wanted to go other places in the museum.

My Mom told me I was being rude and I I did not have any patience. I told my mother that I was "sorry." and I told her to take you "time."

Music also came from the oldest string instruments. And before there was musical instruments and those old music boxes there were in people imaginations and before in people imaginations it was in God's Imagination then God made Music real and that is when God gave people imaginations so they can create those musical instruments and those old music boxes.



In 1000 CE Guido D'Arezzo made many improvements in music theory. That is what people say who created Music really God created Music and every thing.

Old Music Boxes were around some where in the 1800s to 1900s. Like before there were clock there were sundials.

 Probably back then people did not know what time it was because a sundial does not have any number on it you put it close to the sun and the shadow will show on the sundial is it night time or day time.

Clocks were in people imagination before they became real and then Grandfather clocks,alarm clocks, clocks on the wall and the clocks that people use is digital clocks or clocks on the cell phone.

House and vehicles were also in peoples mind before there were created. Before cell phone were around they had this old fashion phones that people do not use any more.

 Computer use to be fat screened and on they flat scene same thing with TVs and there was a time that TV was in black and white because probably the technology was not as good as now. People watch TV in Color.

There was a Time the TV was not created yet that was like hundreds of years ago.  I also saw there were Grand Mother Clocks but there shorter and smaller then the Grandfather Clocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment