Monday, April 23, 2018

Mommie Dearest

Mommie Dearest is a movie based on a real story. Joan Crawford and Christina Crawford.

That is when Joan had problems with her babies has was pregnant but she lost babies and her babies that she was pregnant with died.

So Joan Adopted children name Chris and Christina Crawford and she was beating her adopted daughter Christina Crawford. Joan was sick in the head and one time I saw her she was choking her daughter.

If Joan Crawford was attacking me like that I would of hit her back and she will getting hurt really bad.



They is a show called Betty and Joan that is the woman who does not like Joan Crawford and she was the woman that was competing with her.

My mother showed me this movie there was a lot of reasons why but I weather not say because it's nobodies business what me and my mother went though.

I write all my private stuff on my private blog only and it's only for my family to see nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment