Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Original Reindeers

Well one Of my teachers at my school told me if I was christian. I told her " I will like to keep it private." She ask me that because she wanted to know if I believed in Rudolph The red nose reindeer. Another teacher said that she believes in Rudolph.

She said " She made cards for each Reindeer she did all of the original Reindeer's except Rudolph." She wanted me to know if she should make a Rudolph card or not. I said " Do what ever you want I really don't care."

I ask the lunch lady if Rudolph real she said " No." Well I am not going to say Rudolph is Real or not because I do not want to make any one upset most reindeer's do not have nose my lunch lady has a good point I am on the neutral side I am a good person that use to have a bad temper and I believe in God as long as I am a good person That's all that matters.

The Original Reindeer's are real I did not know there names at first by my speech teacher said all the reindeer's names their names are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner,
Blixen and Blitzen.

 One reindeer's name was Cupid that is the fairy name on Valentines Day and Their was a fairy Cupid on the Nickelodeon show called the Fairly Odd Parents.

Well I believe in God and I believe that Santa was based on a real person but My Sunday school teacher say " Santa does not exist because Jesus is real." I believe in Jesus is real but he should not had said that because I reed that Santa Clause was based on a real person they also called Santa St.Nicholas and Kris Kringle.

I was at a party one time and I asked Santa "what is your wife's Maiden name" and he said " Kringle."

I told My school Counselor the story she said " I think I heard that too Mrs Clause Maiden name."

I ask that because a lot of woman keep the maiden names on the internet. A maiden name is a name that a woman was born with. Santa Clause Married Jessica.  

No comments:

Post a Comment