Thursday, December 6, 2018

Free Computers,TV's,Channels and Free Internet

The Internet,Computers,TV and TV channel are very expensive.

Maybe there should be Free Internet,TV, TV channels and Free computers because not every body can effort those things. My mom said TV channel use to be free but now you have to pay for them.

 And I know these days people need money to survive but I think people are just greedy for money. I hope we live in a world where we do not need to have money to buy food, clothes,water or any thing.  Well people have to pay for TV.

I thought TV channel are free that is what I thought when I was younger but then My mother told me that no TV channel is free.

Like in the 1950's if you miss you favorite show you missed it and That was then end of that know people can record these days because if they miss their favorite show that had a episode they can recorded it and watch it later on we should never get reed of TV recorders back then they did not have TV recorders you just missed the show period end of story.

I just saw free Wifi there should be free plane Wifi if your on an Air plane because not every body can afford the planes Wifi. I wonder if there is going to be a internet without wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment