Saturday, November 23, 2019

Igor

Igor is created by Tony Leondis. We use to see Igor in the movies and he said he had a hunch back and he was laughing. In real life it would not be funny because it hurts.

Igor is about Igor that dreams of becoming a mad scientist like his master, Dr. Glickenstein. When the doctor runs afoul of his own invention, Igor seizes the chance. With the help of his friends Scamper  and Brain, Igor plans to win the kingdom's annual science fair by building the most-evil monster ever. 

The problem is that Eve, as the monster is called, is sweeter than sugar and would rather be an actress.

I use to watch this movie with my mother I forgot about it and I remembered. I use to remember everything and now I forget.

I use to remember everything that  happened in a movie our a TV show now I do not remember every thing what happened in a movie or a TV show. 



No comments:

Post a Comment