Saturday, November 23, 2019

Maggie and the Ferocious Beast

Maggie and the Ferocious Beast is about A precocious 5-year-old girl named Maggie conjures up an imaginary land where she and her favorite toys, Hamilton Hocks and Ferocious Beast, can play and have adventures. The Ferocious Beast is anything but ferocious, though he is large, with red spots and three horns on his head.

So this girl has toys that are her friends. I thought they where her real friends on the show I did not know Hamilton was a toy in the show.

This show came out in May 18, 2000 and their last episode was in June 9, 2002. 

This show aired on the channel Nick Jr. and Teletoon. I used to watch that show when I was a lot younger and now I do not watch it. This show is created by Betty Paraskevas and Michael Paraskevas.








No comments:

Post a Comment