Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Disney Cartoons

I am writing about today about Disney Cartoons.

 The Disney cartoons Names are Cinderella,Ariel From the Little Mermaid.

Their are more named Mulan, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Princess
Jasmine from Aladdin, Tiana from Princess and the Frog, Snow White, Merida from Brave, Anna and Elsa From Frozen and Rapunzel or Aurora from Sleeping beauty .

Once I went to the Cinderella play with my Aunt and My cousin. Who played Cinderella on stage is Keke Palmer. I met Sherri Shepard who played Cinderellas evil step mother or one of her mean step sisters I do not remember.

Walt Disney Maid White cartoons My Teacher Said Walt Disney was races.

 But The people that creator the cartoons now are not races They maid a African American Princess and an Asian Princess Walt Disney is deceased.

The Maid The cartoon Pocahontas that was a real person my parents spoke to me about that Pocahontas was born in 1595 in Werewocomoco ,Virginia.

 Her parents where Powhatan that is her father and her mother is Nonoma Winanuske Matatiske. When I was a toddler I thought Pocahontas was a cartoon Now as I am older I know that Pocahontas was a real person.

They Are other Disney cartoons like Lilo and Stitch, Sofia The First that is an educational cartoon and Kim Possible.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment