Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Debi Derrberry

Debi Derrberry was on the Nickelodeon cartoon Jimmy Neutron. Before I did not know who did the voice of Jimmy Neutron.

 As I got Older I read what is on the internet I know who does all the cartoon Voices on Disney Channel or Nickelodeon or other channels.

Ms. DerrBerry was born in September 27, 1967 in Indio California.

 I read she was also in movie like Despicable me. I read she was also on this Pre -k  Cartoon on Nick Jr.

That I used to watch since I was three to six Oswald Now I watch more adult shows or movies.

She was also in Disney Cartoon Movie called Bugs Life, Wreck-it Ralph, and another cartoon movie Ice Age: The Meltdown.

She was also in another cartoon movie Hunchback of Notre dame, and Tarzan. Her Spouse is Harvey L. Jordan.



No comments:

Post a Comment