Sunday, March 20, 2016

Shakira

Shakira sings on K.T.U radio she sing She Wolf and Hips Don't Lie Thoose are my favorite songs from her  and more.

I read she was in Television shows like the Voice and I saw her on this Disney Show Wizards of Waverly Place with Selena Gomez they where both singing.

Ms. Shakira was also in this cartoon movie on Disney's ZooTopia That I watch in the Movie

 Theater I watched some of the parts on this web site Out Flix but I could not hear it that well and the movie was very blurry.

Shakira was born in February 2, 1977 in Barranquilla, Colombia. Her Parents are Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado and William Mebarak Chadid. Her Children are Milan Pique Mebarak and Sasha Pique Mebarak.

Her Spouse That she married is Gerard Pique. Her Full name happens to be Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll.





No comments:

Post a Comment