Sunday, March 27, 2016

Neel Sethi

Neel Sethi is in this Disney movie the Jungle Book He plays this character Mowgli.

 There was this cartoon version of Jungle Book in 2003.

 There was this other Jungle Book I read that is not a cartoon movie but the person that played Mowgli happens to be an adult that move came out in 1994.

I read he was born  in December 22, 2003 in New York City. It dos not say who his parents are on the internet yet probably because he is not A popular enough to have his parents names on there.

I read he has only been on one movie. I usually see celebrity's are in more than one movie there are in a lot of movie

Neel Sethi I hope you love this blog that I type about you and other celebrities on the Internet about there parent or other family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment