Thursday, March 24, 2016

Keely Purvis

Keely Pris was in the movie Girl fight bused on a true story she played this mean girl Kristen she beat up this girl Haley with red hair.

 If Kristen did that to any body I will like to beat her up because to she how it fells when she get beat up.

This movie that was based on a true story sound similar to my life story I saw a nicer girl was getting stomped on the school bus I punched The Mean girl in the face it looked like she was bleeding.

  then she was ready to hit me back it did not look like she was bleeding any more probably she had a paper towel and wipe the blood off her face.

Then I punched her hard again then  she stepped back the other girls did not want to mess with me no more .

My that mean girl said out of that window I am going to punch you around your father then I said I am going to Punch You in the face again.

Pris was born in January 21, 1992 in British, Colombia, Canada. I did not know she was British her siblings is Alexandra Purvis. And her parent is Penny Purvis I do not know about what happened to he father.



No comments:

Post a Comment