Sunday, March 6, 2016

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods I did not know about him until my father spoke to me about him.

The way the The name sounds I thought he was a white man that is 60 years of age then I asked my father he said Tiger Woods is black and Asian.

Mr. Woods was born in December 30, 1975 in Cypress California.

His children are Sam Alexis Woods and Charlie Axel Woods. His parents are Earl Woods and Kultida Woods.

His real name is not Tiger Woods That is probably is stage name or he give him self that name to use it in golf I  call it his golf stage name is real name happens to be Eldrick Tont Woods.

His spouse is Elin Nordegren. When Is was younger I did not know what the word Spouse means know as I am older I know that Spouse Means when you marry some one.






No comments:

Post a Comment