Tuesday, April 4, 2017

All about The Loud House

It's a show on Nickelodeon called The Loud House on my older post I wrote about that show that happens to be my favorite show because I like the way the characters look my parents think that I like unpopular shows and show being off beat.

Maybe it's off beat or any show that is not popular because not enough people are watching it have to.

 Online people should create a letter thing if they want there cartoon to become popular write a letter to those people in the whole planet but first you have to write the language you speak then spend it to other countries.

 And the English letter will change into Chinese letter if you are sending the letter to China.

 And  if you want to send your own letter to other place write in English first click send then the person or any body will hear a beep on there computer to know the person send them a letter then stead of English word it would change into words that are different languages if people speak in different languages so those people will instead what the person is writing on there letter.

Computers should be made different people will have to hear beeps so they would know if some one wrote a letter to them in the same or a different country as them.

Any way back to The Loud House I like the show because the way the cartoons look like but the characters say stuff they should not say on a children's show like those character say the word "dang it."

they are trying not to say the D word of the swear word then it the word would look like this "D** it!" I did not put all the letters in the D word because I do not want my parents to be upset.

I have to say to the create of The Loud House this is what I would say.

 " I am a big fan on that show and I love the way the characters look but they say stuff the should not say on Nickelodeon!"

 I mean I never heard the characters say that on Nickelodeon cartoons only this one if you want this to be a show for children do not put the word dang it.

 In my opinion The Loud House is more like a show for Teenagers!

 And do not put any bad words who knows what the young children that are watching the show will say to there own parents or grown folk's on the street.

This is what I will say to the created of the show "Even this show or any show that has bad words will have to not say it on the Nickelodeon channel any more or they would have to put these shows on a different channel for adults not a channel for children because children do not need to be hearing these words!"



I heard one of the teacher in my new school that I am in right now said " My daughter is only 5 or 6 years old and she is using the word dang it! I do not want her to watch that show!"

 I think this show is more for teenagers because they use words they should not be using on a children's show and children that are very young in real life will copy what the cartoons characters are saying and teenagers do  not do it as much because there brains are more fully developed.

Just because this show on the internet says it's a children's show people can not believe every thing what the internet tells them any body has to think for them selves if the show is for young children or not.

In fact when I was three years old I wanted one my own cartoon shows to be called that to before I ever knew the show "The Creator of the Loud House stold my ideas with out me knowing I was going to gave The characters different names! not names the begins and ends with the letter L or did I steal his idea's by accent but I did not even know he was the creator of that show " I'm just joking!

No comments:

Post a Comment