Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Shailene Woodley

Shailene Woodley, was in the movie The Faults in Our Stars with Nat Wolff, and she played Hazel Grace in that movie and she had short hair some of the pictures she had very long hair. Shailine was also in movies like The Amazing Spider Man 2.

Woodley, was born in November 15, 1991 in San Bernardino County, Californa and her parents names are Lori Woodly and Loni Woodley.

And her Sibling's name is Tanner Woodley that is her brother. Tanner, is a boys name because that is her brothers name and same people and i never heard that name before and now I know that name.

The Faults in our Stars is a very sad movie the people that I knew who watch that movie it made them cry it made me cry thought the whole movie.

 I was crying on the inside and the out side because people in that movie have cancer and they were dying I wanted to see that movie because my favorite celebrity Nat Wolff was in that movie.

I met Nat Wolff because I wanted to met him and I gave him a kiss on the check because I loves him a lot I have crush on boys who look a lot like Nat Wolff in my opinion But I would like them to be nice to me.

Shailiene Woodley if you ever see my blog speak to Nat and say the go to Lon Steins Movies and show him and say to him "do you remeber this girl ?" Please I would like you to say that to him about me you do not have to if you do not want to.



No comments:

Post a Comment