Monday, October 22, 2018

The Grinch

The Grinch was a movie The oldest Grinch was a 2D cartoon that came out in December 18, 1966.

There was also this Grinch that Jim Carry played The Character the Grinch and That movie is with real people who play the make believe characters in the movie.

The Director in the Original Grinch is  Chuck Jones. Their is also The Grinch Book I saw it just now on the internet.

That Grinch movie that came out in November 8, 2000 The Director of that movie was Ron Howard. 

The Newest Grinch is the 3D Cartoon Grinch and it's coming out in November 9, 2018.  They probably wanted to make a 3D cartoon of The Grinch so the movie can be more Modern.

I will like to see the Newest Grinch in The movies theaters soon I might see it with my dad or my mom I do not know yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment