Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay was on a cooking show and he yells at people a lot if they do something wrong with cooking.

Mr. Ramsay was in shows like Hotel Hell, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chief, Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back, Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares,Master Chef Junior and he has been one mores shows you can look up on more of his shows because his on a lot of shows and I do not want to write to much on my blog post.

He was born in November 8, 1966 in Johnstone, Scotland. His spouse is Tana Hutcheson Ramsay. His children's names are  Matilda Ramsay,Holly Anna Ramsay,Megan Jane Ramsay and Jack Scott Ramsay.

I do not know Chief Ramsay and  I never heard of him until my culinary arts teacher pull up his name on You Tube in school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment