Monday, October 1, 2018

Cookies and Cupcakes

I love Cookies and Cupcakes My favorite cookies are The Sugar cookies that are shaped like a flower and it has frosting on it. My favorite Cupcake are the Funfetti rainbow cupcakes.

 I eat thoose cupcakes and cookies when I am upset them I feel better.

Cupcakes where invented in  1937 – The first chocolate chip cookies was invented in 1937 by Ruth Graves Wakefield (1905-1977), of Whitman, Massachusetts, who ran the Toll House Restaurant.


I heard the first Chocolate chip cookie was made by a mistakes They did not mean to put the chocolate chips in the cookie dough Final people said The chocolate chip cookies is good and that is why they made more.

Sugar cookies was first invented in   istory of the Sugar Cookie. The modern incarnation of the sugar cookie can be traced back to the mid 1700s in Nazareth Pennsylvania. There, German Protestant settlers created the round, crumbly, buttery cookie that came to be known as the Nazareth Cookie.

Ruth Graves Wakefield first invented The chocolate chip cookies and it does not say who first invented the sugar cookie 


The sugar cookie as we know it today was created by Protestant settlers in the Nazareth colony of Pennsylvania in the 1700's. America's favorite cookie is chocolate chip. 

Cupcake where first created in The earliest extant description of what is now often called a cupcake was in 1796, when a recipe for "a light cake to bake in small cups" was written in American Cookery by Amelia Simmons.

After I make My sugar cookies and cupcakes from scratch I put frosting in the piping bag and final I put the frosting on top of the baked goods. In England people called cookies biscuits





No comments:

Post a Comment