Monday, August 1, 2016

About Me

I am Lonstein Austin.  My Parents are Kamau Austin and Carol Stine. I was was born in a state not so nice in my own opinion.

I was born in Montclair, New Jersey.  I did not know what Hospital I was born.   Only my parents knew I asked them once but I did not remember what they said.

My mother, an excellent cook, thinks she is more of a baker.  If she was more of a baker she would just be baking every day.

My mom is really more of a cook in my opinion because since I was born she cooked every day.

My mom knows how to make the best Thanksgiving dinner in my opinion. My mother makes turkey, ham, cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, apple pies, broccoli bake is with broccoli baked crumbs and cheese.

On Thanksgiving,  I remember she made collard greens.  Every thanksgiving She makes macaroni and cheese.  Each Thanksgiving she makes the like the best Thanksgiving dishes ever made.

I was Born in August 3, 1999.  My birthday is coming up in a couple of days.  On my birthday I am going to take a break from my blog.   But don't worry I will come back to my blog and write more cartoons and celebrities after my birthday.

My Father was on Television before with  actress and film producer Michelle Cannon.  My father also designed cloths in the past for celebrities like Ruby Dee, Antonio Fargas, and Keith David. My Father knows a lot of celebrities and he has been in magazines.





No comments:

Post a Comment