Monday, August 1, 2016

Jerry Trainor

Jerry Trainor, was on the Nickelodeon show Drake and Josh after he was on i Carly.

He was also in the Nicktoons, cartoon T.U.F.F Puppy he did the voice of Dudley puppy.

My mother said "I wonder Meghan Trainor, is Jerry Trainor's sister."

I also said is Terry Perry Kate Perry's father my mother said "no" I said "probably Tyler Perry is Katy Perry's cousin or uncle" my mother said he might be.

Jerry Trainor's parents are Bill Trainor and Madelyn Trainor. His sibling is Liz Trainor probably Meghan Trainor is Jerry's cousin because my mother said "families are in the same entertainment business."

Trainor was born in January 21, 1977 in San Diego California. His Education was University of  San Diego High School, University of California and Santa Barbara.

Jerry Trainor play a guy that worked in the movie theater of the show Drake and Josh and he play Carly's brother.

Miranda Cosgrove, played Megan on Drake and Josh there mean sister and years later she played the Nice girl Carly form iCarly.

 When my mom first watch that show my mother said she plays the mean girl from iCarly to I remember she said that.

My Mother probably did not remember she said that.

She said the same thing about Jennette McCurdy she plays a mean girl on the show iCarly and Sam and Cat and she also played a mean girl from an older Nickelodeon show Zoey 101.

No comments:

Post a Comment