Monday, August 1, 2016

Lady Gaga

I am writing about Lady Gaga, she sings on radio she sings songs like Poker Face, Alejandro, Paparazzi and so much more.

I head on my favorite cartoon the Loud House Luan the cartoon girl said on that show to her baby sister Lily Luan said "Lady" and Lily said "Gaga."

When I heard that on that show I was very in shocked because I did not know they will say that until now.

Some cartoon characters say celebrities names on their show one day I would like some one or me to create a cartoon and say my name Lon Stein in their television show.

Lady Gaga was born in March 28, 1986 in Manhattan, New York City.

Her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta. Her parents are Joe Germanotta and Cynthia Germanotta.

Lady Gaga's picture when she was a child in my own opinion did not look as good as her images now because it's in color when she was young her images were in Black and White Colored images are a lot better then Black & White Images.

 That probably why television shows are in color in the olden days Television shows were in Black and White probably They did not have the technology to make it color or the way people created the TV it was made like that back then.





No comments:

Post a Comment