Monday, August 1, 2016

Clyde Drexler

Clyde Drexler was a basket ball player he was born in June 22, 1962 in New Orleans, Louisiana. He is 6 feet 7 inches when.

When I looked at those pictures of him he looked a lot shorter I know he is tall because of his genetics and he happens to be a Basket ball player in my opinion his parents are tall.

Clyde Drexler nickname is Clyde the Glide. When I first heard the name Clyde I heard it from a Nickelodeon Cartoon the Loud House.

 Those people who created the cartoon probably heard the name Clyde then gave the cartoon character a name maybe they want to  name him that because the creator probably is a big fan of Drexler.

I did not know who Mr. Drexler is until my father told me about him When I watch the cartoon Clyde I gave him the nick name Clyde the slide when My father read on my blog one day about The Loud House the character Clyde.

 My father said at first "Clyde the Glide." When I wrote the story about that cartoon I said to my father "is really Clyde the slide." Then my father said "I am sorry there was a basket ball player called Clyde the Glide  your right Lon is Clyde The Slide."

Mr Clyde spouse is Gaynell Floyd The school he went to was Sterling High school and University of Houston his child is Adam Drexler.


No comments:

Post a Comment