Monday, August 1, 2016

Muhammed Ali

Muhammed Ali was a boxer his has a daughter named Laila Ali. In my opinion boxing is a boys sport because it is very rough.

 That is why I do not like boxing you could get hurt or dead if some one hits you hard enough.

 That is why I do not box.  I am a baker.  I like to make rainbow cupcakes, or sugar cookies.

That is more lady like and what more girls or women should do.

However, I do not want any of my children to just let people hit them.  I want my son or daughter to be able to fight back.

But If I had a daughter I'd saying how do I defend my self.  I will say Find your own way how to defend yourself not going to boxing or karate.

 If I had a daughter who wants to be a boxer I would say to her no that is made as a boys sport.

If I had a son who likes or is afraid for boxing screaming like a girl. I will say to him a lot of boys your age box.   You are going to box's whether you like it or not.

There is stuff for boy or men.   Sports like basketball, football, karate or boxing they is stuff for girls and women playing with dolls, baking cookie or getting their hair done or their nails or toe nails at the beauty salon. I wanted to be like the olden days again.

In want Man to be be nice to women if there not they go straight to prison Police should have this type of cameras that if a woman got hurt by a man then the police men will believe the woman.


Muhammed Ali was born in  January 17, 1942 in Louisville Kentucky He dead days ago he had a deceases called Parkinson he had it for years probably for 9 years. his children are  Laila Ali, Rasheda Ali, Hana Ali, Asaad Amin, Maryum Ali, Jamillah Ali, Khaliah Ali, Muhammad Ali Jr.and Miya Ali.









No comments:

Post a Comment