Monday, June 26, 2017

I do Not Like Sesame Street any more

I do not like Sesame Street any more because I am almost an adult.

This show has been on TV since 1969 and this show is getting to be to old on TV and if the creator is tried of creating that show it should be off TV right now.

And do not listen to those people and they " say we like this show please let it be on TV still."

Even if the creator is not tried of it being on TV it should be off TV because some three year old's will know this show is old and they would change the channel and the creator should make the final season and episode really soon and make I show similar to sesame street but the character have different names and the show has a different name.

Sesame Street is not going to be on TV for ever and I hope their not still on TV when my family and I die.

It's a very popular show that most children like but when I was three I could tell it was an old show even if I did not speak as much I was a smart three year old. The creator of the show should make a new show similar to Sesame Street but the characters look a lot different and the show is named different.

I saw this one episode that some body dies I know they are trying to teach children really young about death.

 But preschool children do not need to hear about death until they get older. They should not put that on a babies show because babies and young children will be very upset if they hear what death is about and they will not understand.

If I was the creator of that show or any show I will not put that on a show that is made for younger children only for older children like in their teens or adults I would put that on a adult or a teen or even an older children's show not on a show that is made for preschoolers.

If a person died the Creator of Sesame street show put that on a adult show if they create one the creator should not put death on a preschool show in the first place!



No comments:

Post a Comment