Friday, June 16, 2017

Veronica Taylor

Veronica Taylor is going to do the voice if the spy from apartment 8-I from The New Nickelodeon TV show that was a web series on Nickelodeon . com the show is called Welcome to the Wayne.

I do not know what the spy from the apartment 8-I name.

 And Billy Lopez the characters name I would like to be is Jocelin is the spy from apartment 8-I on Welcome to the Wayne that is what I want the characters name I want her name to be on Welcome to the Wayne if you have not named her yet.


Veronica Taylor was in the show like Pokemon show  I was starting to think that cartoon is a Japanese anime.

Veronica was born in December 4, 1965 in New York City. Her parents names are not on the internet and her child's name did not pop up when I typed on the search engine on google because maybe Ms. Taylor does not want people to know who her family is until she is more of a popular celebrity.

Or maybe some celebrities do not want their fans to get all in their business all time because some celebrates or more private and some celebrates are more open to share their families name some famous people do not mind to share who their family is.

 Like me I am more private and if people ask me stuff about what my families real name is it's none of their business.

And some celebrities do not mind saying their whole families name to others  that is why some of those famous people have there families names on the internet. I think her real name is Kathleen McInerney  I thought she was a different person that does the voice of The spy from apartment 8-I on the new Nickelodeon show Welcome to the Wayne


No comments:

Post a Comment