Sunday, June 4, 2017

My Birthday

Hello My Birthday is in August 3, 1999.

 that when I was Born but if I am older I would not like to tell people my age.

  As I get older like if I am in my 50's and The year that I was born will be in my private blog so only my whole family could see.

Because it will be private to other people that I do not know to see except my family member's. I trust my family more than any thing else and I do not want them to tell other people that I do not know my age and were I live and how to get into my private blog.

My favorite colors use to be Pink and Purple I would Like to have cake Like that if I ever dreamed about get married I also want to live in a big pink mansion and at my birthday I  also wanted to have pink cupcakes and sugar cookie. My favorite color for clothes use to be pink and purple when I was three I wanted to were the same dark pink pants ever day to school.

That is any little girls favorite color because society says "pink is for girls and blue is for boys." That is why boys like blue and like to wear their hair short and girls like to wear their hair long it's because society says that.

I also use to draw stick figures and I use to color in a lot of pink in purple I use to color every thing in those colors I use to color every thing pink and purple like every thing.


 Now I draw 3D and 2D art and I color thing in all different colors because I did not want people to see the same color over and over and That would make less people come to my Blogs if I do the same things over and over that is why I but different stuff and art work on my blogs.

Now my new favorite color happens to be yellow because it makes me stronger but my favorite color for clothes is black and white and I love to wear that yellow jacket that I have.

I want the cake to be now a sunshine yellow cake and on top it say 16/18.

 The writing will be in yellow because it's my favorite color and I never had a sweet 16 party.

 So that is why I want to make a speech on the stage and say that " I never had a sweet 16 party but I am going to have I 18th birthday party that is a sweet 16 party but It's really an 18th birthday.

I would also Like solo food to be their like Cola Greens , Macaroni and cheese, Fried Chicken and yams and a Limo driving me to wear my party is at I would Like my Limo to be white.




I would like the cake to be a plain cake that is tree nut or peanut free because I am allergic to all tree nuts and a lot of people are allergic to peanut butter and tree nuts.

 I do not want every body to be sick. I am not allergic to peanut butter or peanuts buts I do not like them that much. I would Like my Macaroni and cheese to be more gooey than cream and I would Like baked Macaroni and Cheese. I would also like that when I have my wedding.







No comments:

Post a Comment