Saturday, June 3, 2017

Raini Rodriguez

Raini Rodriguez was on the Disney called Austin and Ally she was also in another movie called Paul Blart: Mall cop 2 and Paul Blart: Mall Cop.

Raini was born in July 1, 1993 in Bryan Texas. Her siblings are  Rico Rodriguez, Roy Jr. Rodriguez and Ray Rodriguez this girl has three brothers and she is the only girl in the family.

 Rodriguez parents are named Roy Rodriguez her father is a Roy Rodriguez Jr. and her other parent her name is Diane Rodriguez.

She is not in many movies because probably she is not that probably and Holly wood wants more slim people to be in movies not chubby people. Holly wood is not correct like this girl is not fat she is prefect the way she is and she is a very beautiful girl and I do not care what people think and say about her or other people who are chubby.

I used to be Chubby and I did not care what people thought about me some people think I was prefect the way I was and I am not going to tell people why I was chubby I am going to put that on my private blog nobody can see it except Friends and family.

One of her brother Rico Rodriguez was in the show called Modern family. This boy was born in July 31, 1998 he was born where the some state and place where his sister was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment