Sunday, June 4, 2017

Nikki Blonsky

Nikki Blonsky was in the movie Called Hairspary. I was in the play once at a program that I go to and I play this character amber who happened to be racist.

Nikki  was also in movies called HairySpary 2: White Lipstick and she was also in movie calld Huge, and Queen size. The movie huge I do not think she should be in that movie because if she act's funny in that movie people might make funny of her for being chubby and that can hurt any ones feels not just her and people should not make fun of others.

Blonksky is a very beautiful women I to not care what society  says society is not always right and they should be in trouble by the government and society and the internet should be always correct because if they not correct they should be in trouble by the government to.Ms. Nikki was born in November 9, 1988 in Great Neck, New York she is only 4 feet 10 inches tall.

Niki's parents are Carly Blonksey and Karen Blonskey and her siblings are not on the internet because she is probably an only child and her cousin are like her siblings that is how my life works to if her life is like that. I am a only child to but my cousin are like my siblings  be I would like them to be my next neighbor because so I can hung out with them more and they really live far away from my house.

That is probably how Nikki Blonksey life really is and these days people have less children then in the 1950's because it was a different day back then and these days people can afford one or two children even if they have a lot of money.

The government should change the rules and they should not care about how much money should people have to take care of their children the government should be no matter how many children people have they should give their children love.


No comments:

Post a Comment