Thursday, June 15, 2017

Welcome to the Wayne is coming on TV

Final Welcome to the Wayne is coming on TV on the channel Nickelodeon.

 It first was a short that happens to say 6 chapters but it was one whole episode I watch it on Nickelodeon.com when it was 2014.

And I did not know when the full series of that show is coming out.

  I read on the internet before it said As soon as we can it will be on TV on Nickelodeon.

 It took 3 years for that show to be on the TV and I use to love that one full episode of Welcome to the Wayne.

Then on the internet it said the full length series was going to air in late 2016 early 2017. Now it's going to air on July 24, 2017 that is the centered 2017's.

And also their should of  been an app called The Wayne app I read that is a game that you click on to go into different rooms on you computer. That game I read  should of  came out in later 2016 and Then it was 2017 the app was still  not on the computer.

Well maybe the creator of that show is going to create The Wayne app when Welcome to the Wayne just got on TV our maybe if it has to be on TV a little longer.

 Then the creator can make The Wayne App on Nickelodeon.com or on the internet some where.

And today I heard that Welcome to the Wayne is coming out in July 24,2017 on the Nickelodeon Channel and I was so happy and I was more in shocked because when it was still 2017 it just said it was coming out in 2017. It did not say the date or the day when it was going to air on Nickelodeon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment