Saturday, June 24, 2017

Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson are the big stars


Whitney Houston was like the Micheal Jackson in a female version in my opinion. Michael Jackson and Whitney most people knew about them.

I first heard Ms. Houston's songs when might father showed me on the internet and It made me cry with the tries of joy because it sounded beautiful.

Then When I heard those Celebrities both died I was sad and screaming and crying a lot even one time I was listen to there music it made me cry because they died.

 On the News I heard Michael Jackson Died because the stage was not mad well and the stage fell apart and he got hurt so he had to take this pain medicine and he took to much of it and he died.

Whitney was born in August 9, 1963 in Newark New Jersey she died in February 11, 2012 in the Beverley Hills California. Her parents are Cissy Houston and John Russell Houston. Her children her daughters name is Bobbi Kristina Brown. I heard how Whitney Houston Died was a fan feel in the tub and it shock her she was screaming then she died.

Micheal Jackson was born in August 29, 1958 in Gary Indiana Jackson died in June 25, 2009 in Holmby Hills California. Michael's children's names are Paris Jackson that is his daughter Prince Michael Jackson the second and Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. His parents names are Joe Jackson and Kathrine Jackson. 


 If I died if I am a popular celebrity or not I would like people to say on the news that Lon Stein died at a old age if I am older and younger people will be very sad.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment