Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Azusa Sakamoto

 


Azusa Sakamoto is  The biggest Barbie fan you ever know.  She is also Know for Azusa Barbie. I watch her videos some times. 

She has a collection for Barbie dolls and she is also a good chief and a nail artist. She is a Barbieish Nail artist and she is also a Blogger just like me. I used to be a Barbie fan to I use to take my Barbies dolls every where I go and people used to look at me strange because I was walking with them at the age of 13 and 14.

People use to say I was to old to play with dolls. If I tell Azusa that she would probably disagree with those people 100 percent because I saw one video that she was working with Barbie dolls in the store.

The creator of Barbie said " No matter how old you are you are never too old to play with Barbie." My father said " That is because they want to sell Barbies to peoples."

No comments:

Post a Comment