Tuesday, August 13, 2019

When They see us

I will be writing about When They see us and This movie is about they thought 5 black boys raped a girl but they didn't they did not have enough money for the bond and they went to jail. When they where in jail guys where beating them up and stabbing them and one of the boy almost died and he had to go to the hospital.

This happened in 1989. They said going to the hospital in jail is a sign of weakness and those guys in jail might beat the up some more.

Some body said  That female prison is worst then male prison but it's the other way around because those men will beat you to death and men are more aggressive then women that is what my parents teach me before and men are more aggressive drivers as well.

Ava DuVernay is the director of this movie and this movie was based on a true story and I my said that.



No comments:

Post a Comment