Saturday, December 14, 2019

Chucks Choice

This show called Chucks choice is on YTV an Teletoon and this show is about Twelve-year-old Chuck McFarlane has the ability to choose his next adventure.

Chuck choice first episode was in May 6, 2017 and there final episode was in June 9, 2017. The creator of this show is Kervin Faria.

I do not know YTV's shows , Qubo's  show or Teletoons shows that well because I did not watch that channel that much.

The channels that I used to watch is PBS Kids Sprout, Disney Channel some times and Nickelodeon and I like Nickelodeon the best. I know all the Nickelodeon shows by heart. That is Because Nickelodeon was my favorite channel.

My favorite channel is now is Adult Swim because The Boondocks is on that channel But I still love Nickelodeon.





No comments:

Post a Comment