Friday, December 13, 2019

How to Train Your Dragon

How to train your Dragons is created by John Powell. This show is about Hiccup  is a Norse teenager from the island of Berk, where fighting dragons is a way of life. His progressive views and weird sense of humor make him a misfit, despite the fact that his father  is chief of the clan.

Tossed into dragon-fighting school, he endeavors to prove himself as a true Viking, but when he befriends an injured dragon he names Toothless, he has the chance to plot a new course for his people's future.

I do not know that show because I was not into it as much as other cartoons. How to train your Dragon I remember a little that I saw it on commercials but I never really watched the show. The character that rides the dragons name is Hiccup.

This shows first episode was in  August 7, 2012 there last episode was in February 16, 2018. The channels this show has been on are Cartoon Network and Netflix.



No comments:

Post a Comment